Keeping clients and employees safe from germs and viruses has always been a high priority at Peak Day Spa. The Spa uses hospital-grade sanitation protocols and cleaning solutions.
We have strict capacity limits per state regulations, and we focus on prevention protocols to limit the spread of germs and viruses, including COVID-19.
- PPE face shields and/or masks
- Sanitation training certification
- Daily temperature reading
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout the Spa
- Limited robe and blanket service
- Low contact beverage service area
- Single serve snacks
- Single cup dispenser
- Enhanced sanitation procedures for high contact areas between every service
- Social distance flow
- Client masks required when it doesn’t impede the service and required during massages.
What we have always done to protect our guests:
- Thoroughly wash hands before and after each service
- Sanitize metal tools using hospital-grade approved products and/or autoclave machine and/or UV sterilizers
- Utilize disposable items whenever possible
- Change sheets between clients – no sheet layering allowed
- Wash blankets after every service
- Touchless trash cans, faucets, and soap dispensers